Pizza Expo 2024 open for registration!
By Canadian PizzaNews Techniques Trends Editor's pick international pizza expo international pizza expo 2024 pizza expo pizza workshops
Las Vegas, NV – Happy 40th Birthday, Pizza Expo! Registration for the International Pizza Expo is open and organizers are offering a special rate for Canadian operators looking to attend the annual convention that celebrates the dynamic business of pizza.
The first 200 registrants can get their three-day pass for just $160!
Pizza Expo, in its 40th year, takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from March 19-21, 2023.
The annual event is a trade show and convention designed to let the pizzeria industry shop, network and learn. Exhibitors include suppliers of pizza ingredients and pizza flour, point-of-sales systems, ovens, kitchen equipment, marketing and promotional materials and many other companies providing goods and services to the pizza restaurant industry.
- How I Learned to Love Technology (And My Life Got Easier) Danny Stoller, Co-Founder, Square Pie Guys
- Built to Last: Habits of Successful Pizzerias, Pasquale Di Diana, Owner-Operator, Bacci Pizzerias
- Restaurant Partnership: The Ultimate Guide, Hassi Sadri, Founder, Napoli Culinary
- Keynote 1 — Tony Gemignani, owner of Tony’s Pizza Napoletana, 2022 Pizzeria of the Year, has won 13 world titles for his pizza-making and acrobatic dough-spinning routines, authored or co-authored three books (including “The Pizza Bible”), appeared on several national TV networks, and is an owner of 27 pizzerias.
- Keynote 2 — Benson Tsai is the CEO and co-founder of Stellar Pizza, Los Angeles. Stellar Pizza is at the forefront of the robotics pizza movement and their mission is to spread joy in the world, one pizza at a time, with robots.
- The International Pizza Challenge, in which Canadian Pizza magazine’s Chefs of the Year, Giuseppe Cortinovis of Burnaby, B.C., and Amedeo Francesco Broccolo of Thorld, Ont., will compete in Traditional and Non-Traditional divisions, respectively!
For more information, visit the Pizza Expo website.
Print this page