Pizza Expo 2022 offers discount to Canadians
By Canadian PizzaNews Techniques Trends Editor's pick international pizza expo pizza expo
Las Vegas, NV – Registration for the International Pizza Expo is open and organizers are offering a special rate for Canadian operators looking to attend the annual convention that celebrates the dynamic business of pizza.
It’s as easy as pizza pie. Go to PizzaExpo.com, click on the “Register to Attend” button and enter the promo code CPM150 in the box provided to receive a discount registration for $150. In addition, you can also use the discount code DETRO.
Pizza Expo takes place alongside the International Artisan Bakery Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from March 22-24, 2022.
The annual event is a trade show and convention designed to let the pizzeria industry shop, network and learn. Exhibitors include suppliers of pizza ingredients and pizza flour, point-of-sales systems, ovens, kitchen equipment, marketing and promotional materials and many other companies providing goods and services to the pizza restaurant industry.
- Keynote by Ken Forkish, Owner of Ken’s Artisan Pizza
- Keynote by Rocky Shanower, Owner of Park Street Pizza
- Keynote by Donatella Arpaia, Celebrity Restaurateur
- Community Marketing with Scott Anthony
- Thriving in a Small Town with Rocky Shanower
- Flour Blends with John Arena
- Labor and Food Costs 101 with Nick Bogacz
- A Pizzeria’s Guide to Social Media
- The International Italian Sandwich Championship at the co-located Artisan Bakery Expo.
- The International Pizza Challenge, in which Canadian Pizza magazine’s Chef of the Year, Michele Casale (Open) of Redipizza, and Best Pizza Recipe winner Salar Madadi of Maipai pizza and tiki bar will compete!
Print this page
- Domino’s will pay you $3 to not get your pizza delivered
- Supply-chain issues, restrictions and labour shortages contribute to dip in small business confidence: CFIB