Enter the Canadian Pizza Virtual Competitions!
By Canadian Pizza staffFeatures Business and Operations In the Kitchen Trends
Enter your best pizza, take-home pizza kit or photo to shine the light on your pizzeria, win great prizes and make your community Pizza Capital of Canada!
We are excited to tell you about a competition and virtual event that together celebrate two important elements of your pizza business: community spirit and creativity. Here’s the scoop.
What are the Virtual Competitions?
Canadian Pizza is hosting a series of virtual competitions with great prizes.
Do you have a creative pizza recipe, take-home pizza kit or photo depicting your pizza or pizza business? We invite you to enter our Canadian Pizza Virtual Competitions!
Show us your best and our expert judges, fellow pizza operators and all Canadians will vote for their favourites!
How do I enter?
You can enter ONE of three categories:
- Best Recipe, Gold Plus sponsored by Ardent Mills and Silver sponsored by Faema Canada and Euro-Milan Inc. – Give us the name of your pizza, your detailed recipe, a photo, a short description and a short video describing your entry and the inspiration behind your recipe. A professional judge will choose a winner who will win a trip to compete in the International Pizza Expo in March 2022. We’ll also present a People’s Choice Award based on total votes from other operators, staff and all Canadians (including your loyal customers)!
- Best Pizza Kit, Gold Plus sponsored by Ardent Mills – Give us the name of your take-home pizza kit, detailed instructions for customers, a photo and a video describing your entry. Our professional judge will choose a favourite and we’ll also present a People’s Choice Award based on total votes from operators, staff and all Canadians (including your customers)! Win a $300 Visa Gift Card!
- Best Photo, Gold Plus sponsored by Ardent Mills – Send us your best photo of your pizza or depicting your pizzeria, photographer’s name and a short description. Our professional judges will choose a favourite and we’ll also present a People’s Choice (total votes from operators, staff and all Canadians). The winning photo will be published in the magazine!
Who is eligible?
The competitions are open to owners, managers, chefs or employees 18 years or older from restaurants and pizzerias in Canada.
Why should you enter?
Do you love to make pizza? Are you creative? Want to build your fan base on social media? Wish to set your pizzeria apart from the rest? Want to motivate your employees? Want to be featured in Canadian Pizza magazine? Want to win a trip to Pizza Expo and other great prizes? Would you like to see your town, city or community named Pizza Capital of Canada? Enter!
It’s all online and available to pizzerias across Canada! CLICK HERE for more details and the complete rules.
The competitions open on Aug. 9 and close on Sept. 30. Get your entry in now! We’ll announce winners at Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit on Oct. 18. See you there!
Pizza Capital of Canada?
Although these competitions are for professional chefs, employees and operators, we want you to get your own customers and fans involved! Build your brand by encouraging your loyal customers and new fans to vote for their favourite pizza. The community that receives the most votes per capita will be named the Pizza Capital of Canada!
All members of the public (including – and especially – your pizzeria’s fans) may vote!
Canadian Pizza Summit
Your local community has seen your pizzeria through the most trying of times! The Virtual Canadian Pizza Summit will celebrate the power of community support with an exciting, informative virtual event! Watch a lively roundtable talk where leading operators share how they tighten their pizzeria’s ties to the community, pizza-making demonstrations and top five trends. We’ll cap things off by presenting awards for the Virtual Competitions Be part of this annual gathering to find inspiration and business-building ideas!
Whether you enter a competition, vote or simply want to pick up great ideas to gain closer ties with your community, we want to see you at the Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit! REGISTER NOW!
Competitions close Sept. 30. So, don’t delay entering. Read the full rules, get creative and get your entry in! All entries must be completed online at canadianpizzamag.com. If you have questions or need help registering, call 519-429-5227 or email editor Colleen Cross (email@example.com).
A huge thank-you to our sponsors:
- Ardent Mills, Gold Plus sponsor of the Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit and Competitions
- Galbani Professionale/Lactalis Canada Foodservice, Gold sponsor of the Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit
- Faema Canada and Euro-Milan Inc., Silver sponsor of the Canadian Pizza Virtual Summit and Best Recipe Competition
Print this page