5 pulse-flour pizza recipes and resources
By Canadian PizzaNews pulse pulse canada pulse flour pizza pulse flour recipe pulse pizza recipe pulses
Pizza chefs looking to incorporate pulses into their crusts may want to check out these recipes and resources, courtesy Pulse Canada and the Canadian International Grains Institute.
1. Tomato, Spinach and Black Bean Pizza recipe from Pulse Canada:
2. This booklet, entitled Pulses and the Gluten-Free Diet, contains a gluten-free pizza crust recipe. It calls for white bean flour, but navy bean or fava bean works well, says Christine Farkas, manager of food product and culinary innovation for Pulse Canada.
3. Here is a yellow pea flour in gluten-free pizza crust formulation from the Canadian International Grains Institute (CIGI) in Winnipeg: https://cigi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/PF-Product-Profile-Yellow-Pea-Flour-in-Gluten-Free-Pizza-Crust_13110601.pdf
4. Infographics, recipes, basic facts on pulses:
5. Recipes, information on the International Year of Pulses:
Print this page