Garland picks up new line
By Canadian PizzaNews
Apr. 29, 2008, Garland Canada, located in Mississauga, Ont., is now
distributing Kysor Panel System walk-ins to the Canadian foodservice
Apr. 29, 2008, Garland Canada, located in Mississauga, Ont., is now distributing Kysor Panel System walk-ins to the Canadian foodservice market. Since its founding in 1947, Kysor Panel Systems has established itself as a leading brand in walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, display cooler and floral cooler manufacturer for supermarkets, convenience stores and foodservice companies. With its advanced design and manufacturing capabilities, Kysor Panel Systems offers the best value, ensures lasting quality and provides on-time delivery.
Kysor Panel Systems currently maintains corporate offices and a manufacturing plant in Fort Worth Texas, plus manufacturing plants in Goodyear, Ariz., and Piney Flats, Tenn.
The Kysor Panel Systems line of walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers feature:
• Custom Built to Exact Dimensions
• Short return corners for easy installation
• Interior ceiling-panel spans up to 22’, requiring no additional structural support
• Tight-sealing, factory-installed bulb-type compression gaskets
• Poured-in-place, HCFC-free urethane for superior insulation and low operating costs durable flush- mount, self-closing heavy-duty doors
• Unique, low maintenance heated door sweep gasket
• Cam-Lock joining system for fast, accurate on-site assembly
• NSF Construction as required
For more information please contact your local Garland Canada Representative or call 1-800-427-6668.
Print this page