Free virtual workshops help you sell baked goods successfully to retail
By Canadian PizzaNews Business and Operations Catering & Expansion Finance Marketing education
The Baking Association of Canada is partnering with LearnSphere to offer members innovative virtual workshops to help them sell their baked products successfully at retail locations.
Supply Chain 1-2-3 is a series of interactive virtual workshops, to be led by business sector experts. They feature ready-to-use tools and templates and one-on-one consulting support.
The highly rated course, valued at more than $2,000 per company, is being offered at no charge thanks to funding from the Government of Canada.
Workshops begin in September 2023. Seats are limited. Register today to ensure your spot.
- Sept. 20: Workshop 1: Consumers and Customers – Satisfying Both
- Sept. 27: Workshop 2: Getting on the Shelf: Building Relationships with Customers
- Oct. 4: Workshop 3: Winning in Retail
- Oct. 11: Workshop 4: Setting up for Success
- Oct. 18: Workshop 5: Getting off the Shelf: Consumer Marketing
All workshops are from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (PDT) and are live-facilitated online. Participants will be asked to engage in interactive group learning.
Peter Chapman, SKUFood, expert lead facilitator, has decades of experience on the buyers’ side of the table and brings invaluable insider tips and tools to his workshops.
SKUFood develops strategies with food and beverage producers and
processors to set them apart, grow sales and deliver a bottom line.
Said Nathalie Morin, owner of Rousseau Chocolatier, “Peter was great, he’s extremely knowledgeable in the retail world and gave me the tools and skills needed to take my wholesale business to another level.”
Print this page
- Save the date! Canadian Pizza Summit East and Chef of the Year Competition set for Oct. 30
- Upcycling turns would-be trash into ice cream and pizza