Canadian Pizza Summit Toronto Oct. 30 open for registration
By Canadian PizzaFeatures News Business and Operations Trends
The Canadian Pizza Summit East is open for registration!
This unique pizza trend and networking event will take place on Monday, Oct. 30, at Faema Canada’s Culinary Academy and showroom, 672 Dupont St., Toronto.
The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions is a one-day event exclusively for pizzeria and restaurant owners and operators. It’s the only event in Canada dedicated to the art and business of making pizza, and it offers attendees:
- Exciting competitions featuring signature pizzas from dozens of pizzerias!
- Ideas to take back to your pizzeria!
- Samples of delicious, cutting-edge pizza: the best Canada has to offer!
- A chance to learn innovative techniques from other pizza makers!
- A unique setting at a business dedicated to the pizza industry!
- State-of-the-art ovens, mixers, coffee machines and other equipment!
- Engaged sponsors and exhibitors specializing in and serving the pizza industry!
- Opportunities to network with other pizzerias and exhibitors!
- A month’s worth of market research – learn what other pizzerias are doing – all in one place on one day!
Why compete in Chef of the Year or the Great Pizza Box Fold-Off?
- Do you love to make pizza? Enter!
- Are you creative? Enter!
- Want to show off your pizza? Enter!
- Owners: Looking for a way to set your pizzeria apart from the rest? Enter!
- Pizza makers: Want to show your boss what you can do? Enter!
- Managers: Want to motivate your employees? Encourage them to enter!
- Want to win a trip to Vegas to compete in the International Pizza Expo? Enter!
- Want an up-close look at how other pizza chefs are innovating?
- Want to be featured in Canadian Pizza magazine? Enter!
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off: Want to show off your box-folding skills? Enter! Owners: Looking for a way to set your pizzeria apart from the rest? Enter! Managers: Want to motivate your employees? Encourage them to enter! Want to be featured in Canadian Pizza magazine? Enter! Want to have fun and win cash in a pizza industry setting? Enter!
Who should attend?
Are you a pizzeria owner, operator or employee? Attend! Are you planning to open your own pizzeria or pizza franchise? Attend! Are you a food-service or catering owner or employee who has a focus on pizza? Attend!
The event is designed specifically to help independent pizzerias network and grow their pizza business through ideas and innovations.
Print this page
- NotChicken AI-developed protein features peach, bamboo fibre and fava bean
- Ontario providing free job training for at-risk workers in London