Canadian Pizza Podcast: How pizzerias can integrate their own in-house digital tools with third-party services
By Canadian PizzaFeatures News Business and Operations Podcast
Sponsored by Givex
Let’s talk restaurant tech.
Mo Chaar, Chief Commercial Officer of Givex, joins us in a podcast to talk about how in-house digital systems can work alongside third-party delivery services to give you, an operator more control over customer service and loyalty. “You need to have technology that will help you grow and scale your business to new levels.”
In this podcast, you will learn:
- how to make the most out of your pizzeria’s in-house digital tools to support third-party integrations
- why third-party delivery apps sometimes get a bad rap and how they can actually be used to support your restaurant’s revenue growth
- how to remove the biggest obstacles when it comes to investing in tech
- the various types of digital tools that can streamline restaurant operations
- and more!
This podcast is sponsored by Givex. Givex is the number one provider of POS solutions, management systems, gift cards, loyalty and analytics to restaurants, retail and quick-service restaurant industries.
In this podcast we talk about restaurant technology with our guest, Mo Chaar. Mo is chief commercial officer of Givex, where he oversees commercial strategy, worldwide development and management of sales teams within North America. Listeners, if you need more in-depth information, you can contact Mo Chaar directly at Mo.email@example.com or through Givex.com.
Thanks for listening to the Canadian Pizza Podcast. Let us know what you think and what you’d like to hear on future podcasts!
Print this page
- Restaurant tests out pizza topped with cicadas
- Hobart to host custom-designed mixer giveaway at Pizza Expo