Canadian Pizza Podcast: Alimo’s Pizzeria partners with comedy club for Valentine’s
By Canadian PizzaFeatures Business and Operations Marketing Podcast podcast
Moe Mouallem, co-owner of Alimo’s Pizzeria in Slave Lake, Alta., joins us to talk about the pizzeria’s plans for Valentine’s Day. Alimo’s is bundling its pizza with a livestreamed local comedy show to encourage people to connect in a socially distanced way and to support the events industry so hard-hit by the pandemic. It’s one of many ways Alimo’s is tightening its bond with the community.
In this podcast we learn about:
- ideas for connecting with your community
- marketing strategies for independent pizzerias
- leadership and how to think outside the box
Moe and brother Ali Mouallem own and operate Alimo’s Pizzeria, a fixture in Slave Lake, Alta., for 16 years. Read more about the business and the humorous mixup that led to #randomactsofpizza.
Thanks for listening to the Canadian Pizza Podcast. You can find us at canadianpizzamag.com and on Sound Cloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts. Let us know what you think and what you’d like to hear on future epidsodes.
Print this page
- Pizzaiolo names Pat Finelli first chief operating and marketing officer
- CDC says masks must fit tightly – and two are better than one