Baking demonstrations and seminars at first Great Lakes Grain Gathering
By Canadian PizzaNews Business and Operations In the Kitchen Ingredients Recipes Techniques Trends baking events grains
Kimberley, Ont. – The first Great Lakes Grain Gathering will offer a full day of baking demonstrations and seminars presented by a panel of people who are involved immersed in the world of grain in southern Ontario.
The gathering, set for Sunday, Sept. 17, in Kimberley, Ont., is for home bakers, professionals, farmers, brewers, millers, and anyone interested in learning more about the various facets of the world of grain in southern Ontario.
Tickets are $86.53 and include coffee in the morning, all seminars and demonstrations, lunch and socializing.
The lineup of presenters includes:
- Chris Wooding – Ironwood Organics
- Dawn Woodward – Evelyn’s Crackers
- Jesse Merrill – Polestar Hearth Bakery
- Angela and Tyson Devitt – Stone Bridge Milling and Farming
- Dianne Wolters and Mary-Kate Boss – Second Spring Foods
- Carole Ferrari – Motherdough Mill and Bakery
- Phil and Gail Winters – GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Co.
Programming for the day:
8:30-9 a.m. Coffee and registration
9:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Morning seminars and demonstration
12 p.m.-1 p.m. Lunch provided by Justin’s Oven
1 p.m.-4 p.m. Afternoon seminars and demonstration
4 p.m. Closing remarks
4:30 p.m. Social hour – Location to be decided
For more information, visit greatlakesgraingathering.ca.
Print this page
- Sask. government seeks feedback on employment standards, including regulation of tips
- Rational Canada opens new headquarters and marks 50th anniversary