Yield: 2 Pizzas
6 chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
6 oz. jerk marinade, prepared
4 oz. barbecue sauce
4 oz. mango chutney
12 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
Fresh frozen mango halves, partially thawed and sliced
1 red onion, sliced
9-10 oz. Dole Tropical Gold Tidbits or pineapple chunks, drained
Fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
• Marinate chicken thighs in jerk marinade in refrigerator for four hours or overnight. Remove from marinade; discard marinade.
• Bake chicken in 12x8-inch baking dish, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, at 350 F, 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 F.
• Combine barbecue sauce and mango chutney in small saucepan to make pizza sauce. Simmer 10 minutes over low heat; stirring occasionally. Cool sauce 7 to 10 minutes.
• Spoon one half of the sauce over each pizza crust. Spread half the cheese over each pizza.
• Slice chicken. Top each pizza with sliced chicken, mango slices, red onion and pineapple chunks.
• Bake pizza at 375 F, 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cool two to three minutes; garnish with chopped cilantro.
Cut and serve.•
Caribbean Jerk Pineapple Pizza
Jerk marinade heats up chicken
Famoso adds thick-crust pizza styleVancouver – Canadian chain Famoso Italian Pizzeria + Bar is…
Gabriel Pizza feeds Ottawa hospital staffOttawa – Gabriel Pizza is feeding 14,000 nurses doctors and…
Server wins compensation after being fired for refusing to share tipsMontreal – Quebec's Administrative Labour Tribunal has ordered a Montreal…
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza debuts large 'shareable' pizzasLos Angeles – Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza, a fast-casual artisanal pizza…
Keto-friendly Unbun partners with Mr. SubToronto – Unbun Foods, a Toronto-based certified keto, paleo, grain-free…
YYZ Pizza Week
September 20-29, 2019
Canadian Coffee and Tea Show
September 22-23, 2019
Toronto Franchise Show
October 5-6, 2019
Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions
October 21, 2019
Canadian Restaurant Leadership Summit
November 5, 2019