Montreal’s Little Italy hosts Pizza Week
By Canadian Pizza
By Canadian Pizza
Montreal – Montreal’s Little Italy restaurants are offering up special pizzas and promotions to entice pizza lovers this week during the area’s annual Pizza Week.
For one week, from Oct. 3 to 9, participating restaurants will add to their menus a $15 pizza created by chefs especially for the event.
Programming includes exclusive promotions, unique pizzas, free workshops and four “Pizzaquizzes.” Yelp is the official partner of the event, and 15 restaurants are participating, among them:
- Amici (6825 St-Laurent) – A free cannolo with the purchase of a pizza
- Bottega (65 St-Zotique Est) – A special 15$ pizza, the Valtellina
- Café Epoca (6778 St-Laurent) – A special 15$ pizza, the Focaccia Roberto with a free salad or tiramisu
- Café International (6714 St-Laurent) – A free beer with the purchase of the pizza of the day
- Corneli (6741 St-Laurent) – A free glass of wine or Moretti beer with the purchase of a pizza
- Gema (6827 St-Laurent) – A free glass of grappa with the purchase the special 15$ pizza
- Juliette & Chocolat (195 Place du Marché Nord) – A free glass of milk with the purchase of a half sweet pizza at 10,45$ or two free glasses of milk with a complete sweet pizza at 19,95$
- La Locanda (7064 St-Laurent) – A special 15$ pizza, the Locanda
- Officia Travaglini & Chef Gadeau (152 Mozart Est) – 2 for 1 on the pizza of the day
- Piatto Pieno (177 St-Zotique Est) – A special 15$ pizza
- Pizza Motta (303 Mozart Est) – Italian Pizza Party menu at $ 11.95 and $ 14.95 with dessert and coffee included
- Pizzeria Napoletana (189 Dante) – Free Caffè del nonno with the purchase of the special 15$ pizza
- Première Moisson (7075 Casgrain) – Pizza of the day with salad , dessert and coffee for $ 9.95. Available from 11:30 am until 1:30 p.m.
- Quindici (15 Bélanger Est) – A free beer with the purchase of a pizza
- San Gennaro (69 St-Zotique Est) – Special 6$ Porchetta stuffed Pizza
For more information, visit www.petiteitalie.com.