Pizzeria of the Year contest launched
By Canadian PizzaFeatures News Business and Operations Marketing Profiles
Tell us the story of your pizzeria and you could grace the cover of Canadian Pizza magazine and win a trip to Pizza Expo!
Canadian Pizza is holding its first Pizzeria of the Year contest. We want to hear from pizzerias across Canada. Share your story about what you do, how you innovate and how you are involved in your community!
The top five entries will be contacted for Entries will be weighed on the following criteria:
- Community involvement – How is your pizzeria making a difference?
- Creativity in the kitchen – How are you innovating in the kitchen?
- Success in your community – What is your pizzeria known for?
- Growth – How have you expanded or increased sales over the years?
- Marketing skills – How do you get the word out about menu and your activities?
Tell us a good story about your pizzeria, what you do, how you do it best, or who you sponsor and how it helps your community.
Winners will be featured in a cover story in Canadian Pizza and receive a trip for two to the International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas in June 2021*!
All entries must be received by March 31, 2021. The entries will be reviewed by a panel composed of Canadian Pizza and contest sponsors.
Print this page
- Digital drive-thru menus expected at 10,000 chains in Canada and U.S. by mid-2022
- Canada United Small Business Relief Fund offers up to $5,000 for PPE