Feb. 20, 2015, Guelph, Ont. – NSF-GFTC is offering several regulatory
workshops designed to clarify the impact of food regulations and explain
how regulatory changes affect companies.
Workshops cover a wide range of topics:
- Canadian Ingredient Labelling
- Advanced Canadian
- Canadian Nutrition Labelling
- *NEW* Advanced Canadian Nutrition Labelling
- Canadian Food Additives Regulations Workshop
- Canadian Food Labelling Workshop
- Canadian Food Regulations
- Food Health Claims Workshop
- International Food Laws and Regulations
- U.S. Food Labelling Under the FDA
For more information and dates, visit www.gftc.ca.
Print this page