Survey suggests people have 2 favourite pizzerias: one chain and one independent
By Canadian PizzaNews Business and Operations
In a recent survey by Mail Shark, 40 per cent said that they regularly order from two separate restaurants for pizza, with more than half reporting that their favourite pizza comes from a national chain and 27 per cent claiming a local pizzeria as their favourite.
This is one of the nsights included in a restaurant/pizzeria research survey, “Cracking the Code,” conducted by Mail Shark recently.
The survey asked more than 9,000 consumers the following questions:
- How much does COVID still influence customers’ dining decisions?
- Where do consumers report their favorite pizza is from?
- How long do customers want to wait for their delivery orders?
- How often do your customers want to hear from you?
- What Google rating can hurt your business?
- How do customers prefer to place orders?
- Do consumers sign up for loyalty plans?
- Are customers still using coupons?
To get answers to the questions above, the Mail Shark team looked at consumer research from over 9,000 consumers. The results are found in Cracking the Code.
Print this page