Toronto – Restaurants Canada’s RC Show 2022 will return with a dynamic three-day event held in person at the Enercare Centre and broadcast virtually from Feb. 27 to March 1.
Restaurants Canada is preparing for a full in-person comeback to reignite the industry by combining an in-person trade show along with nationally broadcasted conference sessions that attendees can attend virtually. This will be paired with a program linking buyers directly to the industry suppliers to conduct business efficiently.
Attendees can expect to find the industry’s top brands and suppliers at the live show as well as programming from global thought leaders who will be assembled to discuss key industry issues to support the relaunch of the industry.
“People are excited to get back to normal and attend in-person events. We firmly believe live shows are key for the hospitality industry. However, lessons from our successful 2021 virtual event will have us expanding our online content offering, allowing the industry to continue to learn, connect and grow from anywhere in the world,” says Todd Barclay President & CEO, Restaurants Canada.
The theme of RC Show 2022 is “Revival” and the event will explore new opportunities and tools to improve and strengthen business operations.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect at the live RC Show 2022:
- category-specific pavilions and curated feature areas displaying leading brands and suppliers offering innovative products
- informative sessions across multiple stages, practical workshops, enlightening panel discussions and fireside chats with industry leaders who will be exploring all categories and topics that matter most to operators – including new profit avenues, food service and cannabis, restaurant profitability, mental health, diversity, sustainability and safety
- moderated roundtable discussions with agendas geared to achieving solutions on pressing topics within the industry
- a professionally designed, functional pop-up restaurant that will activate brands and showcase the most innovative equipment and PPE technology
- comprehensive and expanded qualifying rounds for competitions that will also include virtual submissions allowing for greater national participation
- signature events including the industry’s largest networking event, RC Show’s Opening Night Reception and Breakfast With Champions
- virtual guest speakers and content available on demand for those who cannot attend in person.
For more information on the new and improved RC Show hybrid event, visit rcshow.com.
Print this page
- Creating something from nothing
- Hobart’s new Legacy+ heavy-duty mixers have up to 30% more mixing capacity