December 2, 2011 – The Vulcan PowerFry VK Series of stainless steel gas fryers are now available from Hobart Canada.
Each Energy Star qualified PowerFry VK model is designed to deliver maximum cooking efficiency with quick recovery times and uniform heat distribution for consistent and precise cooking results.
The fryer series features Vulcan’s patent-pending FivePass heat transfer system. The technology utilizes every angle of the tank to heat the oil and prevent heat from escaping through the exhaust hood. This results in a fryer with cooking efficiency ratings of up to 66 per cent on the 45 to 50 pound model and 68 per cent on the 65 pound model.
All PowerFry VK models also feature:
- SoftStart ignition system and large cold zone designed to prolong oil life
- Low idle rate to save energy
- Lower flue temperatures to reduce cooling costs
- Solid-state and programmable computer control options mean precise cooking
- Reliable sealed-combustion technology
- All stainless steel construction
For more information, visit www.hobart.ca.
Print this page