New 2019 show and competitions!
It’s time to bring it – that is, bring your best pizza to Canadian Pizza Chef of the Year competitions at the 2019 Canadian Pizza Chef of the Year Competitions!
- To compete you must register separately as Chef of the Year here.or at the bottom of each rules page.
- Those who have won first place in the last three years are not eligible to enter Chef of the Year.
- Mystery Ingredient Challenge: Competitors will be given a selection of ingredients from which to choose plus one mystery ingredient that must be used!
- Chef of the Year – Traditional (18 years and up, 12 spots available, *individual competitors must choose one division or the other)
- Chef of the Year – Open (18 years and up, 12 spots available, *individual competitors must choose one division or the other)
- Great Pizza Box Fold-Off (14 years and up, 10 spots available)
- Mystery Ingredient Challenge (18 years and up, 10 spots available, *individual competitors must choose one division only)
SHOULD I ENTER?
- Do you love to make pizza? Enter!
- Are you creative? Enter!
- Want to show off your pizza? Enter!
- Owners: Looking for a way to set your pizzeria apart from the rest? Enter!
- Pizza makers: Want to show your boss what you can do? Enter!
- Managers: Want to motivate your employees? Encourage them to enter!
- Want to win a trip to Vegas to compete in the International Pizza Expo? Enter!
- Want to compete for a major prize but not ready for Vegas?
- Want to be featured in Canadian Pizza magazine? Enter!