Pizza Expo offers discount to Canadians
By Canadian PizzaNews Techniques Trends Editor's pick international pizza expo pizza expo
Las Vegas, NV – Registration for the International Pizza Expo is now open. Organizers have a Christmas present for Canadians in the form of a special rate for Canadian operators looking to attend the annual convention that celebrates all things pizza.
It’s as easy as pizza pie. Go to PizzaExpo.com, click on the “Register to Attend” button and enter the promo code CPM150 in the box provided to receive a discount registration for $150.
Pizza Expo takes place alongside the International Artisan Bakery Expo from March 31 to April 2, 2020.
The annual event is a trade show and convention designed to let the pizzeria industry shop, network and learn. Exhibitors include suppliers of pizza ingredients and pizza flour, point-of-sales systems, ovens, kitchen equipment, marketing and promotional materials and many other companies providing goods and services to the pizza restaurant industry.
- An opening keynote presentation by world-renowned pizzaiolo Anthony Falco, who made his name at Pulino’s, Vinegar Hill House and then finally legendary Roberta’s, which became an international brand. It’s earned two Michelin stars and is a favourite of pizza aficionados visiting New York City. Since leaving Roberta’s after nine amazing years, he’s consulted with clients from around the globe doing what he does best: helping restaurateurs perfect their craft and business.
- Straight talk from Nicole Bean, president and owner of Pizaro’s Pizza Napoletana, about what it takes to offer more than one style of pizza in your shop. Different styles can mean different dough formulations, different equipment, new techniques, more staff training. But it can be so worth it if you commit to the process, Bean says.
- A new competition for 2020, open to qualified attendees for either International Pizza Expo or International Artisan Bakery Expo. The International Italian Sandwich Championship will be limited to the first 30 entrants presenting a sandwich seen on the menu of a pizzeria, Italian restaurant or bakery.
Read more about the Expo and the International Pizza Challenge, in which Canadian Pizza magazine’s Chefs of the Year, Rodolfo Santo (Traditional) and Michele Casale (Open), will compete in the Traditional and Roman divisions.
Canadian Pizza attended the show in 2019. Check out highlights and photos from last year’s event.
Print this page
- Photo of Ontario pizza delivery man’s vehicle goes viral
- SilverChef awards to recognize Canadian hospitality entrepreneurs