Spokane Valley, Wash. — LloydPans has launched its Chicago Deep Dish Pan to help pizzerias and food-service operations re-create the popular pizza Chicago is known for.
Chicago-style pizzas are known for their deep, buttery crusts layered with ingredients. Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pans come in 1.5-inch and 2.25-inch depths, and both come in a variety of diameters.
The pans come with the company’s patented pre-seasoned Tuff-Kote (PSTK) finish, which eliminates the need for pre-seasoning, messy oiling of pans and offers durability. The coating also makes depanning and cleanup a breeze.
“The deep dish pizza may be a Chicago institution, but it’s garnering more interest . . . so the timing couldn’t be better to add it to the lineup,” said LloydPans’ president and CEOTraci Rennaker. She cited Chicago-style deep dish pizza as one of the most popular regional styles.
LloydPans Chicago Deep Dish Pans include the following features:
• Can be stacked dozens high
• Stacks are stable for easier carrying
• Ideal for proofing dough
• Less expensive, since separators are not needed
• 1.2-inch clearance between pans
• Round rim for safe handling
• Heavy 14-gauge aluminum
• Choose PSTK finish or bare aluminum
Print this page
- RAPiZZA ‘fusion’ pizza launches seven locations in Ontario
- NDP call for in-province travel rebate to boost tourism