Line up for CRFA’s Breakfast with Champions
By Canadian PizzaNews
January 6, 2012, Toronto – Hockey Night in Canada's Ron MacLean will be the keynote speaker at the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (CRFA) Show's new Breakfast with Champions event.
The inaugural breakfast on March 6, which runs from 8:00 am to 10:00 am, will bring together restaurant and hospitality industry professionals for a morning of inspiration and networking.
Several well-known industry leaders will join MacLean in the starting lineup to will share their insights panel-style, offering business lessons for real-life situations. Confirmed speakers include:
- Mark Pacinda, president and CEO of Boston Pizza International
- Donna Dooher, president of the Mildred Pierce Group
- John Betts, president of McDonald's Restaurants of Canada
- Kevin Friesen, chief operating officer of Scores Rotisserie, Imvescor Restaurant Group
- Warren Erhart, president and CEO of White Spot Hospitality
Breakfast with Champions is a ticketed event with limited seating. Registration is now open at www.crfashow.ca.
The CRFA Show runs March 4 to 6 at the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto.
Print this page