Back of House
Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta rolls out new flavours
By Canadian Pizza
By Canadian Pizza
April 12, 2011, Rogers, MN – Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta has added five new flavours to its line-up of premium pastas.
Joseph’s combines old world techniques with cutting edge technology to produce from-scratch quality pasta. Each ravioli is filled in a state-of-the-art facility where pasta is rolled up to five times to ensure extra thinness before filling. The ravioli’s filling is rough chopped and then stuffed into the ravioli.
The new pasta offerings include:
- Breaded agnolotti with creamy mozzarella: Creamy mozzarella blended with Parmesan and ricotta cheeses, garlic and parsley, and coated with coarsely ground Italian spiced breadcrumbs.
- Ravioli with butternut squash wrapped in egg pasta: Oven roasted butternut squash bended with parmesan cheese, amaretti cookies and brown sugar, wrapped in sage pasta.
- Ravioli with Italian sausage and broccolini wrapped in egg pasta: Italian sausage and broccolini blended with pecorino romano and fontina cheeses, roasted red peppers and garlic, wrapped in egg pasta.
- Ravioli with smoked mozzarella and basil wrapped in egg pasta: Smoked mozzarella and basil blended with ricotta impastata and parmesan cheeses with a touch of garlic, wrapped in egg pasta.
- Striped ravioli with North Atlantic lobster wrapped in black squid ink and egg pasta: North Atlantic lobster blended with ricotta cheese in a creamy leek reduction, wrapped in black squid ink and egg pasta, which was awarded first place for the Most Innovative Product at this year’s Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (CRFA) show.
Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta is a brand of Nestle Professional, serving foodservice operators.
For more information, visit www.nestleprofessional.com.