Toronto – Restaurants Canada’s RC Show 2022 will return with an in-person and virtually broadcast three-day event held at the Enercare Centre from May 9-11.
Restaurants Canada is preparing for a full in-person comeback by combining an in-person trade show along with nationally broadcasted conference sessions that attendees can attend virtually. This will be paired with a buyers program linking buyers directly to the industry suppliers to conduct business.
“People are excited to get back to normal and attend in-person events. We firmly believe live shows are key for the hospitality industry,” said Roy Little, president and CEO, Restaurants Canada, in a news release. “However, lessons from our successful 2021 virtual event will have us expanding our online content offering, allowing the industry to continue to learn, connect and grow from anywhere in the world.”
The RC Show will have both live and virtual conference elements.
Here’s a taste of what else you can expect at the live RC Show 2022:
- Category-specific pavilions and curated feature areas displaying brands as well as suppliers offering a variety of innovative products
- Solution-based content in the form of informative sessions across multiple stages, practical workshops, enlightening panel discussions and fireside chats with global industry leaders who will be exploring all categories and topics that matter most to operators – including new profit avenues, food service and cannabis, restaurant profitability, mental health, diversity, sustainability and safety
- Moderated and engaging round table discussions with agendas geared to achieving solutions on pressing topics within the industry
- Professionally designed, fully functional pop-up restaurant that will activate brands and showcase the most innovative equipment and PPE technology
- Comprehensive and expanded qualifying rounds for competitions that will also include virtual submissions allowing for greater national participation
- Signature events including the industry’s largest networking event, RC Show’s Opening Night Reception and Breakfast With Champions
Expanded domestic and international Buyers Program providing the opportunity to source and build partnerships and long-term connections between buyers and sellers
- In conjunction with the continued use of a broadcast technology platform, virtual guest speakers and content available on demand for those who cannot attend in person
For more information on the hybrid event, visit rcshow.com.
Print this page
- Chipotle launches ‘Burrito Builder’ metaverse experience
- Latest sales report on food services and drinking places in Canada: February 2022