Food-delivery system provides real-time tracking
By Canadian PizzaProducts Front of House New Products bluerover food delivery food delivery technology restaurants canada
Toronto – Restaurants Canada and BlueRover Inc. are partnering to provide a food-delivery system to Canadian restaurants.
Available exclusively through Restaurants Canada, the Continuous Temperature Food Delivery System is designed to help foodservice businesses ensure dine-in quality, temperature and food safety for their delivery and off-site customers, Restaurants Canada said in a press release.
“This technology will keep businesses one step ahead of food safety risks,” said Shanna Munro, president and chief executive officer of Restaurants Canada. “Delivery bags that allow GPS tracking, time and temperature monitoring mean they’ll be able to catch and prevent potential problems in real time – plus they’ll have automated records of every off-site encounter with their products. It really is a great way for foodservice operators and third-party delivery companies to protect their brands and protect their customers.”
Features of the Continuous Temperature Food Delivery System include:
• Delivery bags in a variety of sizes, from front-loading to full-size catering units
• Temperature control units, for both heating and cooling
• Quick-connect power cords and adapters for multi-bag usage
• Moisture management technology that controls moisture and condensation
• Real-time GPS tracking, time and temperature monitoring to a SafeFood.blue dashboard
• File and archive management of daily delivery reports to track food deliveries
• System adaptability to retrofit existing delivery bags
• Custom branding of delivery bags
Print this page