New York – In what is an irresistible job offer, ordering platform Slice is seeking 50 U.S. representatives to join its P.I.E. Society – that’s the Promotion of Independents Everywhere – as their state’s Resident Head of Pizza.
The company is scouting representatives from across the U.S. who want to share their love of pizza with the world while supporting their neighbourhood independents.
Fifty representatives (one from each state) will be selected to receive $2,000-plus in pizza, cash and prizes.
“Independent pizzerias are the heart of every community and who better to evangelize the best local pizzerias than the locals themselves,” said Slice’s chief business officer, PJ Oleksak.
What they’ll do:
- Visit, order and eat pizza from new pizza shops every week
- Capture content that shares the unique story behind the pizza
- Promote their state’s best pizzerias
What they’ll get:
- A year’s supply of free pizza ($1,300 US value)
- A $500 US stipend to get to travel and try new pizzerias in your state throughout the year
- Slice gear to represent their home state
- A content-creation kit with tools and tech to help document their pizza journey
The search wraps up on July 30.
Print this page