Business and Operations
#DineInDoOver campaign aims to encourage support of restaurants
By Canadian Pizza
By Canadian Pizza
This April, Restaurants Canada will encourage businesses and consumers to participate in a #DineInDoOver all month long. Through this campaign, Canadian consumers and businesses will come together at their favourite local restaurant and pizzerias and ‘redo’ the moments they’ve missed over the last two years.
These include missed birthdays, holidays, milestones, corporate celebrations and anything else that needs a “do-over.”
This campaign will kick off the revival of the food-service and hospitality industry so deeply impacted during the pandemic. The idea is to use communication tactics to drive awareness, influence, and engage Canadians on the benefits of visiting restaurants for a #DineInDoOver.
The organization encourages all restaurants and food-service outlets to help spread the word to their customers and the public. It has created a toolkit to help show businesses ways to get involved and bring in customers to hold their own #DineInDoOver this April:
1. Help us expand the reach by using this #DineInDoOver toolkit and share across your channels and with clients, customers, restaurants and partners.
2. Get your team involved, have them use the hashtag #DineInDoOver, and/or host their own.
3. Inform your customer base using e-newsletters and our provided key messaging.
4. Use the creative assets available to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn using #DineInDoOver.
5. Include the “DineInDoOver.ca” URL and hashtag, #DineInDoOver, in all your social posts.
Here is a link to the Restaurants Canada #DineInDoOver toolkit, which includes graphics and other resources.