Canadian Pizza Summit set for October
By Canadian Pizza
By Canadian Pizza
Toronto – Canada’s top pizza industry event has a new venue. You are invited to take in business seminars, network with other operators, enjoy delicious pizza and compete for a free trip to Las Vegas at the Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions on Monday, Oct. 15.
The Summit will feature:
- An intimate, state-of-the-art location! Our Canadian Pizza Summit will take place at Faema Canada’s new showroom in Toronto, which is home to the Faema Culinary Academy pizza, gelato and barista training.
- Highly engaged suppliers available to share their industry know-how in a relaxed setting and demonstrate how their latest products and services can help you make more money.
- Two Chefs of the Year! We’re giving top honours to two winners in their respective Traditional and Open divisions and are taking both champs to Vegas to compete at Expo!
- Canadian pizza market information to help you make informed decisions for your business. Attendees of the Summit get a preview of and exclusive access to Canadian consumer and industry survey results gathered by Canadian Pizza and millennial experts Abacus Research. Find out how you compare with other pizza businesses, what you can do to increase sales and what Canadian customers want from their favourite pizzeria!
- Powerful education sessions aimed at solving your biggest pizza pain points. Our keynote speaker is Abacus Research CEO David Coletto, who will turn the key to unlock the millennial mindset. Other topics will include Expanding Your Pizzeria, Finding Great Workers for Your Pizzeria and Delivery Do’s and Don’ts.
- The Great Pizza Box Fold-Off!
- A fun charity auction! Win awesome prizes while supporting Food Banks Canada!
The Canadian Pizza Summit and Chef of the Year Competitions is presented by Canadian Pizza magazine and supported by Platinum sponsor Moretti Forni distributed by Faema Canada, Gold sponsors Ardent Mills and Parmalat/Galbani, and Silver sponsor Escalon Premier Brands/Heinz.
Visit canadianpizzamag.com/pizzashow to register for the show and competitions.