Business and Operations
Best Photo details and entry requirements
By Canadian Pizza
By Canadian Pizza
To help shine a light on Canadian pizzerias we present our Best Photo competition!
Show us the challenges, successes, ins and outs of your business and your photo could be featured in Canadian Pizza magazine.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Here are some possible photo ideas to get you started:
Pizza makers at work | Proud owner-operators | Staff around the shop | Pizza beauty shots | Interesting point-of-view shots inside your pizzeria | Interior or exterior photos of your business | Different generations of the business | Community events
See the contest details and entry requirements below.
The winning shots will be featured in Canadian Pizza both in print and online – meaning all of our readers will get a glimpse into this year’s work through the lens of your crew!
GUIDELINES AND TIPS TO ENTER
- Digital files should be at least 8 by 10 inches or 1000 by 1250 pixels at 300 dpi.
- Keep photos below 20 MB as email attachments. Use file-hosting services such as Dropbox or WeTransfer for larger images.
- Make sure to include the name of the photographer and your business, so we can give credit where it’s due.
- Give us the details! We want to know about your business, your location, as well as when and how the photo was taken. Any additional information will help us put the photo in context.
- Please limit your submissions to photos taken in 2021 on Canadian soil.
- Enter only photos that you own or have the express permission of the photographer to use.
- Submitters must be willing to grant Canadian Pizza non-exclusive rights to reproduce the photos in print and online.
- We ask individuals to limit their submissions to one (1) photo.
Judges, including a professional photographer and members of the Canadian Pizza team, will select the winning picture based on the following criteria: composition, originality and intent, clarity and quality, lighting and exposure, colour and how well it represents the Canadian pizza industry.
Most importantly, we want to see the pizza industry from your point of view. Whether it’s a beauty shot of your pizza, a fun photo showing your pizza team at work or an interior or exterior shot of your pizzeria, amateurs and professionals alike are encouraged to participate (and win)!
Please direct any questions about the submission and selection process to Canadian Pizza‘s editor, Colleen Cross. email@example.com | 519-429-5227
Competition opens Aug. 9 and closes Sept. 30, 2021. Good luck!