AIB offers pizza production course
Colleen CrossNews AIB education Practical Pizza Production Technology
Manhattan, KS – AIB International is offering a course entitled Practical Pizza Production Technology designed for pizzeria owners, managers and employees, as well as entrepreneurs considering opening their own shop.
The four-day course, which takes place Oct. 12-15, at company headquarters in Manhattan, Ks., will explore fundamentals like ingredient functionality, freezing techniques, and take-and-bake options that apply to retail and wholesale pizza operations. It also looks at how pans, tools, ovens, and other equipment impact your final product.
The AIB website lists five course components:
- Understand key manufacturing stages: mixing, proofing/retarding, assembly, and baking.
- Quality control points and waste management.
- Evaluate pizza kitchen design, organization, and efficiency.
- Stay ahead of health trends: low sodium, gluten-free, low carb, high fiber, gourmet pizzas.
- Evaluate pizza varieties based on customer preferences.
For more details, visit www.aibonline.org.
Print this page